Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. When you make a purchase via this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, if you do not agree with these terms, then please do not use our site.
* You can purchase our goods directly via this website, using Pay pal or any major credit card via our encrypted payment system, or by postal order, made payable to ‘Borrowed Moments’ Display and Box Frames is part of Borrowed Moments (goods will not be sent out until full payment is received and is cleared), Please check the details of your order on your invoice to ensure that it is all correct, once work has begun on the items ordered they cannot be altered.
* By telephone, office hours;
Mon – Fri 09.30 -4.30; Wed 12.30 – 16.30; and Sat 10.30 – 12.30 We can process your payment over the phone, please note that your statement will read 'Borrowed Moments' as this is the parent company name, the display and box frame company is part of this group.
By post, send your order, payment and full contact details to us at: Display and Box Frames, Unit 12 Trevol Business Park, Trevol Road, Torpoint, Cornwall PL11 2TB. Your item will not be sent out until payment has cleared.
We generally aim to get all items produced and out within 3 - 7 days; once you have placed an order, it will be dispatched as soon as we possibly can, for larger orders they make take a little longer we will notify you if there is any delay with your order. We use a next day delivery courier Interlink Express for most of our deliveries, ensuring a fast and reliable service with very little breakages, but if breakages do occur then please contact us ASAP so that we may start the claims proceedure, please check your delivery soon after receiving it all claims MUST BE reported within 24 hours of delivery.
If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for the delivery and the re-collection of your order. Although our couriers endeavour to deliver the next day when your order is dispatched, we cannot guarantee this due to circumstances beyond our control, like vehicle break-downs and during very busy times like bank holidays and Christmas. With all courier items, you will be emailed a tracking number when the item is dispatched, please ensure that you check your spam box if you do not receive this. Our couriers make every effort to deliver your items, if you are left a calling card then please ensure that you act on it to re-arrange the delivery at a suitable time, if after all attempts by them and us to contact you and to deliver the items have been exhausted and should you have still not contacted the courier to re-arrange a convenient time/place for the delivery, then the parcel will end up being returned to us, upon its return, we will deduct the original postage charge and the extra return postage charge from your payment and only refund any over-payment after these extra charges have been covered (please note that the courier return charge is currently approx. twice the price of the original delivery charge, it is a fairly hefty charge). We will only be able to re-send your orders after all of these charges have been paid and you have notified us that you want your order resent and paid a new outgoing postage charge.
ANY DAMAGE THAT HAS OCCURRED MUST BE REPORTED BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE: 01752 395559 WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR PARCEL
Failure to do so means we may be unable to refund for these damages. Signing for a parcel means that you are signing to say that the goods have been received in good order so please check all courier items immediately, we advise you to keep all packaging until you are satisfied with the product, report damages straight away. Please note that glass must be checked thoroughly as any damages or scratches that are reported later than 24hrs after delivery may not be covered.
Exempt from any refund are Bespoke commissions, made to order items or items altered to a customer request.
We sincerely hope that you are delighted with your purchase, we strive to maintain high standards of quality control, all of our frames are bespoke and made to order and can therefore only be returned if they are faulty or incorrect and the error is on our part, any faults or damages should be reported within 24hrs of delivery, we will then endevour to put them right, please bear in mind that wood is a natural prioduct and knots and slight imperfections should be expected. Once any agreed faulty frames have been received and checked, your replacement or refund will be processed and you will be credited as necessary, a fee may apply to cover the cost of materials with refunds. The customer is liable for the cost of returning any items to us.. Bespoke items will only be exchanged if they are faulty or incorrect as these are bespoke items, we will not refund them unless we have no other option, we will try to repair any faults. Returned items should be sent within 14 days of purchase with your returns number to: Customer Support, Display and Box Frames, Unit 12, Trevol Business Park, Torpoint, Cornwall Pl11 2TB.
Bespoke Goods includes all Box Frames & Deep Rebate Frames (unless specified otherwise).
- Our bespoke frames are any goods specifically personalised and/or tailored to your specifications, all of our box frames and deep rebate frames are made to order with your specifications, all of our frames are hand-made to order. As all our frames are individually cut there will be slight variations in the sizes and the sizes will vary by up to a few mm as the wood will vary from batch to batch, the measurements are not always exact and some leeway is to be expected..
- Orders for bespoke frames cannot be cancelled or changed (once work has started on them).
- Bespoke frames which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded, we reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error if you do not make contact to rearrange the delivery after delivery has failed, or we may charge a fee to cover the cost of materials used as the frames are cut and finished specifically to your requirements therefore cannot easily be resold.
- We cannot take responsibility for customer generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors; order quantity, frame size or depth, mount colours or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.)
Product Descriptions & Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to portray frames accurately, slight variations may occur due to different screen views. Please note that photographs are for representational purposes only and are not necessarily to scale, colours and content may vary slightly from the images shown as different screen resolutions can lead to slight colour variations. All items are offered subject to availability at time of ordering. However, should a moulding be out of stock there may be short delays in delivery and we will notify you immediately. As our frames are bespoke and hand pinted and finished there will be a certain amount of variation in the finishes and although we keep with the same quality paints and varnishes, there will be minor differences in the depth of colour of the mouldings. Depths given are approximate as all cuts will vary slightly from batch to batch, we always endeavour to go over on any measurements rather than under but there will be a small amount of variation as our frames are cut by people and not just machines. Wood is a natural material and some mouldings will have more knots than others, we are unable to avoid using all knots in the wood and these will only be rejected if deemed unacceptable to our framers, otherwise normal knots should be seen as a feature, not a fault, we use real wood wherever possible.
Display and Box Frames take every possible measure to ensure that our customers are inconvenienced as little as possible but sometimes there are hold-ups that are beyond our control, we will have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods that you have ordered or any delay in doing so for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems, failures or sub-contactor transport or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
© 2018 Display and Box Frames All Rights Reserved Website Design AitkenRus